Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer holiday

DLST rod building is shutting up shop for the month of June while I take a break. I need some time to sort out my workspaces, do some jobs around the house and generally get my act together. The only way I can think of to get myself organised enough to carry out all the jobs I want done is to remove the distraction of work!

It's only the rod building that I'm having a sabbatical from while I re-jig my workspaces. Orders which only need putting in a padded envelope or cardboard box and posting out will be carrying on as usual. I'll still be taking orders for rods, but work won't start on them until July 1st at the earliest. Any orders on the books at the moment are unaffected, however.

If I manage to be efficient there's a chance I'll do some fishing too. Who knows? I might get to develop that new eel rod!