Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's that time again

Less than a week to go to the PAC Convention. I can't believe this will be the 20th convention I'll be showing my rods at. It seems a long time ago I had my first couple of rods on display at Loughborough, and yet it also seems just like yesterday.

After all this time I thought it was time for a change of look for my abbreviated handles. Nothing major, just a slimmer Duplon grip at the butt end and some stainless bits to make them look a bit more 'modern' - but not too radical or 'carpy' (if you get my drift), and my Reduced Graphics option as standard. Everything else is staying the same; same Harrison blanks, same Fuji rings and reel seats, same black whippings.

Here' a taster. More (and better) photos will appear on my dlst.co.uk website as I phase the build in.